The past few months I’ve found myself addicted to Youtube makeup tutorials—there are so many! For quite some time, makeup wasn’t something I cared much about. I had MAC foundation, drugstore mascara, chapstick, and I was set. With so many products out there, I was tempted to discover the world of beauty and got myself hooked! Since I work traditional hours during the week, I try and keep it simple with my go-to-routine since in the mornings, I’m always in rush. Of course, when I’m going to dinners or the square with friends, I really try and beat the face for the Gods and Goddess.
Here are my go-to face products!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation – 11.0
- Apply with a foundation brush or beauty blender for a flawless finish! This is a great foundation for oily or combo skin since it has a matte finish. ALSO IT IS WATERPROOF so have your man take you swimming and he can’t say shit.
- Maybelline Master Prime Blur + Illuminate / NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
- Take a dime size of both and mix together and apply after your moisturizer and before your foundation. This will give you a soft glow underneath your makeup. A little goes a long way.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – Deep
- I just bought this yesterday! I was convinced to buy it from Manny MUA since he raves about it all the time! I can’t wait to try it.
- Shea Moisture Mineral Blush – Sand
- I’m all about supporting black owned companies! This blush is soft but also deep in pigmentation. I live for this and it was inexpensive as well!