Girl. You know I have full lips so it is my duty to highlight them. These are the top shades that you can catch me wearing—
- Mac Lipstick – “Touch”
- Alone, this lipstick is too light for me. It has a beautiful, silky texture but alone which is really hydrating for lips. I usually add this color on top of a dark, brown matte shade.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss – “Vamp”
- This is a great, pigmented color for fall. Its extremely thick and a little goes a long way. Anastasia also has a matte shade in the same color, so pair them together for a beautiful, deep pink/brown lip.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – “Trust Issues”
- This shade looks much different online but it is definitely a deep color. This is a great, velvet color for women of color! I like to add this lipstick when I have light makeup for a pop of color
- NYX – “Simply Red”
- I’ll be honest, this color isn’t long lasting however, its a good red for times that you really need a SCREAMING lip color. But be sure to bring it with you, if you’re going on so you can re-apply. We all need a pop of red sometimes!